Tuesday, September 13, 2011

birthday

Sunday is my birthday.

I'm turning 22 years-old.

My last birthday was kind of a bust. I didn't hear from a lot of important people in my life, which was really sad. But I did get to spend a fund evening with my Disney World girls. So that was a plus.

But this year I'm feeling like I shouldn't get myself worked up for anything. I'm expecting a really quiet birthday. I have one package to open from my mother and two birthday records that I bought for myself, so I'm going to wait to listen to them until Sunday. And saturday night, I'll go out and buy something nice to fix myself for a birthday breakfast and I'll take a sunday nap!

I always give the best birthday presents... to myself. So I'm trying to decide what to give myself. Here are my options: *these are typically the things I wouldn't ask someone else to give me


Bond #9: Fashion Avenue perfume
This was brought to my attention by M. and I'm totally in love with it. Whether it's sooner or later, I'm going to need it because I'm running out of my test sample!
The book: Treasures of the Beatle's
Its a fun history book with replicas of concert tickets, tons of posters and just fun stuff

And then there's this... I just won my first bid on eBay!! I was so excited! I got this beautiful typewriter that comes with it's original case and it's in perfect condition. The bid was cheap and I'm pretty excited. But I don't really count it as a birthday thing. Just awesome...


No comments: