Thursday, September 22, 2011

guess what?!

Guess where I'm going?!


Here's some hints:




I'm going to Disneyland for the Halloween Party!!


I cannot tell you how excited I am!! I have been geeking out to Disney music all day. And planning my costume. It's going to be AMAZING! (ohmygosh... The Tiki Room just came on my playlist). I've done the Halloween party in Disneyland before, but it was in California Adventures at the time, but because of all the construction going on, they're hosting it in Disneyland this year!! That's going to be even more amazing, since there's more decorations over there. The only sad part is that Pirates of the Caribbean and the Blue Bayou will be closed for refurbishment.

But my costume is going to be amazing! I've decided to go as none-other than Mary Poppins!! I'm so excited! My mother has the umbrella that I'm borrowing and the rest is just a matter of piecing it together.


I'll see you guys soon!

No comments: