Thursday, August 18, 2011

fact

I feel like this when I think about:

packing

moving

having to do homework again

rexburg

flying

last minute errands that I always forget

stupid mistakes I've made

dumb comments that came out wrong

having to say goodbye for a while

having to be an adult

spending money

not having money

not being able to go to Disneyland any time I want

going to the dentist

going back to school with very few friends

everyone getting married (?!)

showers (I know this sounds gross, but I'm getting tired of showering. It takes too much time and I have way too much hair now. Plus then I have to blow dry it and then I'm all hot and sweaty again... I just can't win)

and cats... I really don't like cats


2 comments:

Tracy Haws said...

Totally random question, but I don't have your phone number to call you...or your email for that matter...do you go to a yoga class or do you have a video you use? I ask because I can't afford to go to Physical Therapy for my back and a friend suggested I use Yoga each day instead...and then I remembered the conversation we had in June and was hoping you could help me...Yes?

Chris said...

Forget Yoga, its time to JAZZERCISE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir0vELNbvHU