Wednesday, August 17, 2011

now it's time to say good bye, to all our company...

Well my College Program is over. It has been so much fun and the best by far. It's really made a lasting impression and I've come out with so much more than I've expected.

I've made a lot of connections within the company, and I've come to the conclusion that this is the company that I'd like to fortify my career with. I'm here to stay.

Well sort of. I've still got to go back to school and finish my degree, but once I graduate, I'll be back down here as soon as possible. I've been talking a lot about the possibility of becoming a trainer. It's step one of my goal of getting in a high leadership position. But I've got a lot of options, and it's one of the things I love about this company; there are a lot of options, and as long as you prove that you've got the drive to pursue them, people will help you out to achieve them.

But until I can pursue those goals, I've got to become CT (Cast Temporary), which means I'm going Seasonal for a while. I'll only work major holidays while I'm going to school so it will keep my job. But tomorrow is my last day before I go back to school.

I hate saying goodbye to so many people. I keep reassuring them that I'm coming back, but it's still hard. After seeing so many of these amazing people everyday, it's going to be a huge culture shock to not be surrounded by them any more.

I don't like to think about it.

So tomorrow I say good bye to Bugs Land. But only for a little while.

No comments: