Thursday, August 4, 2011

good night

Wow.

The fireworks were immensely stressful tonight. Mainly because we were surrounded by three different families from three different cultures and none of those cultures understood getting off my back. At one point i turned to the French African guy behind me who kept hitting me in the head with his cam-recorder and asked him in french to stop but when he asked me "quoi?" ("what?") I started speaking to him in english but with a french accent: "pleeze, I cannut see eph the cam-are-a ez en mai face!" I can't even explain why. I felt like an idiot as soon as I turned around and realized what just happened. But seriously... personal space is bilingual.

But I had a great time with K and S. They are amazing Disney freaks. That's right. They are my people.

No comments: