Sunday, May 16, 2010

Obsessed!

So we're all aware of my ever-increasing love for the Beatles... Well I've been slowly branching out... well, kind of. I'm liking some of Paul's solo work (favorite: click here!) , but I've found the next best thing. Sean Lennon!!

I know, he used to be kind of a creeper when he went through that Daddy-look-alike phase, but I'm sure he's gotten over it by now. And the music that he's been producing sounds nothing like his Dad's, but still wonderful. Look up my favorite Freaking out.

He also has come out with a couple of new songs with his gorgeous model girlfriend. Their band's called The Ghost of a Saber Toothed Tiger, but for some reason you can only find it on iTunes under the name Goastt. Click here to hear my favorites. The best one is Rainbows in Gasoline.


Why are all these beautiful girls ending up with quirky guys? He's not bad though...

No comments: