Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Indiana Jones Stunt Show

So today was my Sunday, meaning that I had today and yesterday off (and yesterday was my saturday). Three others had today off so we decided to go to Hollywood Studios and see the shows they have. We saw the Voyage of the Little Mermaid and then the Beauty and the Beast show... both incredibly cheesy and short. We watched the Pixar Block Party Parade and then we saw it... The Indiana Jones Stunt Show!! Kendall had told us all about how they choose people in the audience to act as extras, so we decided we'd try it. We actually got a really good seat in the third row up front. The show was starting and they were all acting like they were filming for an Indiana Jones movie, including fake cameras and cheesy directors. Then they asked for volunteers over the age of 18. The four of us cheered like crazy!!! But only two of us were chosen, me and Kendall. We had an introduction part where they asked for our names and made us act as "Gigglers". Then they sent us to costuming for some overly-starched robes. It was SO much awesome, I even got picked to play my own death scene!! Plus I got to shake Indiana's hand!!! SO much fun! The videos are down on the bottom, sorry the order's backward and some are long, but it was hilarious...


Kendall and I, the famous ones!


Indie shook my hand!!


Second one on the left is kendall, I'm the third on the left


Getting excited in front of over 200 people!


That's right, we rock the Indie look

Part 3 (sorry it's out of order, the download thing confused me)

Part 2

Part 1

1 comment:

Gabrielle Jean Murphy said...

remind me never to mess with you when you have a knife in your hands