Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I love my Job

So it's 4:00 in the morning... because my clock is so screwed up, 4 AM is my 8PM. So instead I'm just adding in a new blog post. Below I've listed several reasons why I love my job. I know I may complain about my hours but I really do love my job.

I have 20 new grandpas

I don't have to worry about sun burns at 9:00 at night

it's not as hot when it's so late

the people are too tired to really scream at you

I can get more breaks than most Disney cast members and longer too

Early Release-- given to those who request to go home early if they're not needed

less crowds at night

air conditioned tram cabs or breezy back of tram

a quiet dark apartment to come home to but not creepily alone-- Holly-wind-down time

SLEEP IN!

time to play with roommates at parks before work

my messed up clock saves on groceries because I don't need more than one meal and one snack a day

I end up missing most of the ten-minute downpours

my costume's not so bad, it could always be worse... I could wear the neon full-body hammer-pants for Dino land in Animal Kingdom!

Five after 4AM and time for dinner... oreo cookies and milk? Why not... I work where Wishes Come True ;D

No comments: