Friday, October 7, 2011

holly's horrible no-good rotten day

Today has been horrible.

I woke up this morning from a very much unwanted text message that put me in an upsetting mood the whole and only increased later on that evening.

I needed to do laundry and be productive, but then I washed all my jeans at the same time, so I had no pants. Therefore my productiveness was delayed until the dryer was done. I hate that. Productivity is a rare mood to be in.

I had to go to the post office to find a package I sent that FedEx lost. Only to find out that they called some stranger and delivered the package to a different address. Now it's going to take me days to find it.

While at the post office, I locked my keys and my wallet inside the car. I don't have an extra set of keys and my AAA card is in my wallet... in the car. After contacting AAA, they sent someone over... 45 minutes later, after freezing out in the freaking early October snow, they arrived and it took 10 minutes to get my car to start because the engine was too cold and I was low on gas.

I abandoned my other errands I had planned to do and just went home. I couldn't feel the lower half of my body, both hands, or my upper lip. So I just got in to bed and laid there pitifully. My roommate and her overly amorous boyfriend were in the living room, and I kid you not, I could hear suction cups. So that was not awesome, further reminding me of the text I awoke to.

I hardly ate anything. It's funny how self-loathing can really take away your appetite. But now it's 12:08 am and I'm starving.

I give up. I'm going to bed. If tomorrow isn't better? Then I'm staying in bed.

No comments: