Sunday, October 2, 2011

la famille de mon pere

This is a little family photo I found of my Dad when he was growing up... he's the goon in the red tie, in the front row.

I love this photo because they are perfectly in center. My grandpa probably took it and he was always very meticulous. I love the harsh light of day and how it totally drabs everyone out in this photo. 

You can just tell that it's one of those photos that no one wanted to be in, but my adorable Aunt Tracy (the young girl in the front) smiles on in the front row next to the goober that is my Uncle Alan and my Aunt Penny (the stunning one in the red dress) looks totally glamourous as usual.

But I kind of like them all. I guess I'll keep them around.


2 comments:

Tracy Haws said...

Love it!

Tracy Haws said...

I forgot to mention...I have something to mail you...can you email me your address? tracyhaws at gmail dot com