Friday, October 14, 2011

restless night

I'm not going to be doing any sleeping tonight.

I made the mistake of going to a hay maze with my roommates and some friends in the dark. For those who don't know me directly, I'm one of the jumpiest people you will ever meet. It's not my fault. I had brothers who had far too much fun with me when I was little.

Then after that trial, the guys wanted to watch a scary movie. Insidious... NOT recommended.

So now Alyssa and I are laying in our beds with our christmas lights on and Disney music. Mostly to calm our fears... but also because we're going to Disneyland in 6 days!!!!

Thanks to the genius of my older sisters and my mother, I have the coolest Mary Poppins costume. No photos until the joyous occasion though.

So have good dreams about that!

No comments: