Wednesday, July 6, 2011

thought

It hurts me when someone I love is hurting

And I can't stop thinking when someone I love has something on their mind

I'm not really big on physical affection. And since I'm not there to give a friend a hug, I'm going to do this:


This was taken by M. My dear friend. I think he really likes trees, because he photographs them a lot.

But what I thought of when I saw this photo made me really think about things that people are going through. This tree looks like just any old tree. It's got knots, the bark is ruff and jagged. But the point of this obstacle and this photo, is that you can always look at it from a different angle.

There's always a positive to every negative. Whether that positive is a lesson learned, a new awareness, or even a success, you just have to look for it.

That's my virtual hug. From California to Idaho. And lots of love

1 comment:

AnonyWrite said...

that is a great tree photos-interpretation. ive always been fascinated by tress as well and whenever i have a chance i take photos of those that really strikes me. for me these trees represent the branches of life. and each branch represent decisions we make in our life. id luv that we can all look at them in different angles.