Saturday, July 23, 2011

gabe

This is Gabe.

Gabe's from Whittier, CA.

She has black hair.

She wears RayBans.

She is an awesome cast member.

She's such an awesome cast member, that guests buy her churros.

True story.

This is Gabe

And this is the free churro.

Disclaimer: Yeah, that's actually me. I left my name-tag at home and "Gabe" was one of the few options of name-tags that were abandoned. My other options were "Teo", "Marianne", or "Steffan". And the churro was given to me by an amazing family that I helped out. The father was so grateful that he went out and bought me a churro. After telling him I couldn't accept it 4 times, he actually put it in my pocket (it's a small pocket, so it was awkward). So I took it and I got permission to keep it. I had to carry it around with me until my break but it was delicious.

No comments: