Wednesday, July 27, 2011

things i learned today

New razor + shaky hands + 2 days of not shaving my legs = HUGE mistake

Kurt Cobain is from Seattle and he committed suicide? -How did I not know he's from Seattle? I thought he died of a drug overdose

You can get bruises on the balls of your feet

I am picky about the taste of water

A good majority of women have hair on their toes

You cannot assume that someone with shaky hands has Parkinson's disease -This goes out to the three guests today who came up to me and asked if I had early on-set Parkinson's disease. NO! OK?! I'm just really tired and dehydrated! I blame my weird heart

Fresh mangos are delicious and easy to consume by yourself

I love spaghetti. But no one makes it like I like my mother

I cook (preferably bake) when I'm stressed. But then I end up eating it myself because of the guilt of it going to waste

You can lose weight by stressing out, sweating a lot at work, and still eating chicken fingers (!)

I love reading poetry books -This is a new and recent discovery. I am in love with Love Letters by Great Men and Meditations in an Emergency (which I bought thinking it was a book on meditation tactics but turned out to be a compilations of poems. Works just as good though)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i LOVE this little blog post!! and i'm sure i told you kurt was from WA since he was in my stupid "Music from Washington" paper i had to do for make up work for cassidy's class