Saturday, July 30, 2011

abc's make me think of michael jackson

So M did this on his blog and it looked like fun. So I'm doing it as well.

I'm not a follower. I just like to sneak behind people while they don't notice...

A - Age. I am 21. Soon to be 22. Weird

B - Bed Size. This is so humiliating, but I sleep on a twin. bunk bed. bottom bunk. As soon as I'm out of college I'm going to invest in a full, then NEVER AGAIN!

C - Car. Yellow Submarine. Actually it's a bright yellow ford escape. But it's my favorite car ever. Even though it's been recalled three times, it still runs like a champ.

D - Dog names. Pippin. He's so awesome, he doesn't even need an explanation

E - Essential start your day item - Yoga. I always try to do at least a couple of stretches to wake up my old lady spine and to help my crazy heart wake up in the morning.

F - Favorite color - Red. Always. It conveys so much emotion: sexy, anger, love, etc.

G - Gold or Silver. I used to be only silver. But now I'm really getting into antique gold

H - Height. Ginormous... I think I'm 5'8"

I - Instruments played. I taught myself the piano, then took a couple lessons. Tried percussion and SUCKED. And then I taught myself the Ukulele and ROCK at it. Now I'm teaching myself the guitar.

J - Job. Hahaha. Only the best job ever!! I wear a hawaiian ant shirt with ants on them an work all the Bugs Land rides in California adventures.

K - Kids. Pretty sure I haven't given birth yet. So none. But I want to have at maximum 4. Two of each and closer in age than my siblings are.

L - Living arrangements. Apartment complex. Dorm style (stupid college program). 5 girls in 2 bedrooms. My roommates are the best.

M - Mom’s Name. Jan or Janette.

N - Nicknames. Holly-Hallmark. Beads (brother and Dad's). Puddy (sister's). Holls (Lyss's). Mainly people just call me by my full name...

O - Overnight trips. Never really big on sleepovers until high school. Just give me a comfy bed with an outlet for my fan (I have to sleep with a fan every night)

P - Pet Peeve. Gogurt, yogurt should never be drinkable unless it's expired. Caprisuns, liquid in a bag makes me gag. Cracking joints. Chipped nail polish. Obviously dyed hair

Q - Quote. In the end, everything will be alright. If it's not alright, it's not the end- Anonymous

R - Right or left handed. Right

S - Siblings. 3, although it always felt more like 3 extra parents instead of siblings

T - Time you woke up today. 7:45. On accident. My alarm was for 7

U - Underwear. Lacy, comfortable, and matching!

V - best and worst vegetable. Favorite- carrots. Worst- beets.

W - Ways you run late. Puddling around.

X - Number of x rays had. At least 5.

Y - Year’s resolutions. Running.

Z - Favorite zoo animal. Penguins or the bat house in the Seattle Zoo


No comments: