Friday, June 10, 2011

school is for smarty pants

I'm all signed up for classes!! It was WAY easy and fast too. I'm pretty excited about it. Usually it takes forever because of how quickly the classes fill up and everyone is online trying to get their classes so the connection gets really slow.

But here is my new regime:

Preparation for an Eternal Marriage (This is a church school, so I am required to take one religious course per semester. I don't really mind, they're always really interesting. And this particular class will bring a lot of snickers and giggles when I get to laugh at all the baby-brides who think they know all about marriage at age 19): monday/wednesday

History of Photography: monday/wednesday

Color Photography: tuesday/thursday

Ceramics: tuesday/thursday

Art History I: tuesday/thursday

Art Seminar: one thursday every month

So obviously tuesdays and thursdays are going to be my craziest days, but I'm really excited that I'm now getting to the point where I can start taking classes that focus specifically towards my major now. Although I'm a little sad that I won't be taking any photography classes with M. or T. But I'm sure we'll still have lots of time to hang out and go shooting (cameras not guns). And I have no school on fridays!! Woop woop!!

No comments: