Sunday, June 19, 2011

father's day

Technically it's Father's Day as of now, but I haven't quite gone to bed yet. But I had to put up this post now so it could be up for all of this special day.

I have been fortunate to have so many wonderful men in my life. These men have protected me, taught me, and have shown me how to be happy.
This is my Granddad.

He taught me how to love silently and unconditionally. He showed me how to love my family through all the good and bad.

This is my brother.

He showed me how to show love through laughter. That by making the people around us laugh, it can truly make us happy. He also showed me how to work hard and how to take care of myself and the people who matter most to me.

This is my Dad. With his Dad.

My Father has shown me how to live adventurously. He has taken me many places and encourages me to continue to go far. With his support I know I can go any where and do anything that I work hard at. I love you Dad.

I love the men I have in my life. So I'm not just celebrating the father-figures I've had but all men that treat their families right. Happy Father's Day

No comments: