Sunday, June 12, 2011

another day at disneyland

I am standing at the exit of It's Tough to be a Bug as the guests are exiting from the attraction. Supposedly, I'm supposed to be there to thank the guests for coming and wish them a magical day, but in all reality, I'm really there to make sure no stupid teenagers try to kype the glasses.

As I'm standing there with my best Disney smile, I see a larger man walk towards me with a tiny version of himself. The little boy was about the same size around as he was tall, with an oversized baseball cap and a matching Angels jersey. He looked like a little ghetto punk but he couldn't have been any older than 7.

H: Thanks for buggin' us! Have a great day!

Ghetto Dad: Look son! She's got ants on her pants!.. GO GET 'EM!

With my smile still plastered on my face I take a couple of hesitant steps back as Ghetto mini-me starts running towards me. When he reaches me he starts swatting at the stitched ants on my overalls which happen to be mostly on the upper part of my overalls.

H: gently trying to keep the boys hands from getting to second base... oh no no no, it's ok!.. See the ants are my friends! It's ok... go with your Dad, have fun! I gently shoo him towards his laughing family, away from my chest.

After all of that and he didn't even buy me dinner! Hahaha

No comments: