Sunday, May 29, 2011

thought

-There is no greater relief than finally being able to go to the bathroom after holding it for so long. I have a bladder of steal, and with that means that I can sometimes forget that I had to go in the first place. More interesting things came up

-I only like Yogurtland. I'm not too big on ice cream or frozen yogurt, but this stuff is amazing

-My best friend Kendall from Disney World is engaged!! Alyssa and I had come up with the order that we believed we'd all end up getting married. Kendall was first. It has begun.

-I have a roommate that talks to herself. All. the. time. And loudly. I don't even know how to handle it. She talks to celebrities that she's obsessed with: Taylor Swtift, the Jonas Brothers, Hillary Duff... granted this is a 21 year-old female. Some times I can't even handle it.

-When I watch War movies (currently watching Band of Brothers) I get more worked up because of the animals than the actual people getting shot

-Today I saw a commercial for Petco and there was a little white dog. I miss Pippin. I was freaking out the whole time :(

No comments: