Sunday, May 15, 2011

decisions

There are a couple of things on my mind... purchases and decisions

I've had my current bed spread for almost five years now, and although I still love it, I think it's about time for a new one. And I found this one at Urban Outfitters and I really love it. The only thing is that it's almost $80. If I think about the investment angle, it makes sense, especially if I got so much use out of the one I have now. It's just a lot of money... but I love it! I think I just need someone to convince me and help cure me of my shopping guilt.


And then there's these: They are beautiful and SO comfortable. I already have three other pairs of Toms, but these have laces and they're a pretty generic color so they'd still go with everything. I've been getting rid of a lot of shoes; shoes I no longer wear or shoes that are falling apart. And I already know how comfortable they are, so again, it's a good investment... but they're $70...
And then I'm getting my hair cut this week. I'm still trying to grow my hair out but it's been almost a year since my last cut, so I need to get a trim to make it a bit more healthier. I'm going to keep the length, but I want to try something different. New bangs! I love the 60's hair cuts. I want to try them out. The only thing I'm worried about is hating it. I've had the same bangs since junior high, pretty much. So I'm ready to try a new thing. Maybe like Zooey Deschanel. It's a bit more subtle.



What do you think?

1 comment:

Katie said...

Get the bed spread. It's a great investment and it's super dang cute. You need a cute bed - that makes sleeping more enjoyable :) And I don't really have a stand on the Toms. I don't have any yet so they don't mean as much to me, sorry. But the bangs...yes yes yes!!!! I love Zooey and you can TOTALLY pull it off! You will look so hipster and fabulous!!