Friday, May 13, 2011

catch-up

Things have been NUTS. So here's a brief synopsis of the craziness:

-I moved. Thank goodness I escaped the clepto and difficult roommates. Now I'm living with Steph and Kelsi from next door. They're awesome and we're having an amazing time.

-Sooooo... just like people predicted. I met a boy at Disneyland. He's my boyfriend and he loves Star Wars. :D

-Mother's Day without my Mother :(

-The Pirates 4 Premier happened. It was crazy busy. Although I was not working during it, I did hear the crazy screams. Steph was working on the black carpet (she TOUCHED Johnny Depp!) and I got to try on her costume! Haha

I even had the socks on!!!

Yes, this is Ashley Tisdale, but if you look at her right hip, close to the guy in the grey sweatshirt... That's Steph!! With the straw hat hanging on her back.

-The Man and I went to Universal Studios, where I conquered my fear of the Jurassic Park ride.

-I got my one year pin!! I have officially been working for Disney for 1 Year!

-My best friend and Disney girls came to see me and we played for a couple days! (pictures will be posted)

-M and B got married!!

-School is DONE! (Until September...)

-I still love working at Disneyland (I guess that's not really a big change...)

No comments: