Friday, May 13, 2011

photo thoughts

Ok, it's a toy, but it looks JUST like the trams at DWD, only without the horrible loud noise or the cab that smells like B.O.

Are you serious?! Why don't we still have this?!

Brilliant. I love all of these phones

I kind of want to try that head-wrap

Um, yes. Definitely, yes.

Gorgeous.

Is she wearing his hat? So cute.

So these are actual shirts that are made for big-headed children. Zippers on the shoulders. I don't have any children, let a long a husband, but I feel like I should stock up now, hahaha. Just kidding!!

I really want to go back to Thailand. I miss all the colors and the patterns.

Niiiice

I really love screened in porches

So cute. I think I'm going through a vintage-photo phase

My sister-in-law did this with her bookshelf. It really looks awesome and turns it into a piece of art

Isn't she gorgeous? I feel like Cher is really under-appreciated. My mother looked like Cher when she was younger. Gorgeous. And still is.

No comments: