Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Last Day of Freedom

Today was my last day before I start training. My last day of innocence.

Tomorrow I head over to Disney California Adventures (DCA) to be trained in the art of 3D movies and clothed in some horrendous costume. I don't know what it is yet. Should be epic. I believe there's a lab coat involved in one of them.

But today was great. I made a quick run to Walmart to pick up some sexy black socks (that was sarcasm...) and stand in the media section to watch the last half hour of Despicable Me. Yes. I did. For a half hour.

Afterwards, I rediscovered how Super Mario makes me anxious, especially when you have to be the lame Luigi. Poor man's a failure. The second brother and yet he's the tallest. So awkward.

Afterwards I went for a run while watching some horribly depressing show on MTV about a girl trying to become a plus-sized model and going to fat camp... Well at least it was motivation.

And then homework... The internet in my building is not homework-friendly so I went to the Starbucks around the corner. It was nice. I loved the music they had playing and the atmosphere really helped me focus. But it was hard to sit there and not get a drink. I'm trying some self-control here.

But work starts tomorrow afternoon and I've still got homework to do. So I'm going to bed early to get up early to be effective.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Gianna said...

All video games make me anxious but I always play with Luigi! :( He doesn't get enough credit.