Monday, January 17, 2011

Disneyland Update

Hi guys.

I'm so tired.

And I really shouldn't be blogging now because I've got WAY too much homework to catch up on and I have to get up early. But I needed an explanation for my absence.

I'm moved in now! I've met both of my roommates and we might be getting a new one next week. Sherine is my roommate. She's from Shri Lanka and she's awesome. Then Kristy is from Utah (but she goes to UVU so if you know anything about the UVU dances that their famous for, then you know about Kristy). But she seems like a total sweetheart even though I've only seen her twice for short intervals and I'm pretty sure she's scared of me haha.

I'm kind of stressin' out. I've got a lot of homework that I need to catch up on. This move has really knocked me back a considerable amount. All the while I am trying to meet new people and actually make friends. I'm also way behind on my letters to Jamaica and Idaho Falls. I need to catch up.

Tomorrow is the legit start of the Disneyland college program. I'm going to get my fingerprints taken and some knowledge and quick info crammed into my head at orientation tomorrow. It should be interesting. This Toto is definitely not in Kansas any more. And everything is much different than in WDW so I feel like a lost sheep just like the rest of them.

My shower doesn't have hot water. And I went to the party where I was ferociously trying to get others to dance. Whenever I went to get a drink, they would all fizzle out until I got them all back on the dance floor. So needless to say, I'm sore and ready for a shower.

But now I've got to force myself to go get some homework done before I go to bed.

Good night loves

No comments: