Monday, January 24, 2011

I have been sorely negligent

This past week has been extremely busy.

1- There's school... I've really been sweating to catch up

2- In case you didn't realize it, I live less than 5 mins away from the happiest place on Earth and I have free entry. That sort of thing just cannot be forgotten.

3- Orientation has been taking up a lot of my time and energy so I've been having to go to bed at really early hours.

Needless to say, Disney has taken over my life! But I've made some totally fun friends, and I'm still trying to get to know more people. Also I just got even MORE roommates, so there's three of us in my room and I am on the bottom of our bunk bed. Have I ever mentioned how much I really hate bunk beds? They always feel unsafe to me.

Anyways, it's gonna take a while before I can finally get into the routine of work-school-Disney-etc. But once I do, the blogging with recommence!

No comments: