Monday, January 24, 2011

Drum roll please!!!!

Announcement!! The location where I will be working has finally been revealed to me! And it is my pleasure to now unveil it to you!

But you have to guess first... here's some clues...

1- it's two different locations

2- One includes some wacky felt-skinned characters, and the others very very small

3- One requires saftey goggles, and the other requires magnification glasses to see the cast of the show.

4- One costume requires a lab coat, and the other requires bug-spray (ok, but not really)

Do you get it?!

-
-
-
-
-

in Disney California Adventures-
It's Muppet's 3D


and It's Tough to be a Bug!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yay Holly!!!! I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait to come visit!! Please blog all about your crazy cast members and your CP moments and your awesome life this semester!! I can't wait to hear all about it. I'm so jealous that you get to do this again and so proud that you are still living the dream. I love you lots! :)

Unknown said...

That's so exciting!! I LOVE the Muppet Show.