Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello 2011, you sexy thing...


Happy New Year!!

This New Years Eve was great. There was good snacks, cute babies, and a great game of Dominoes (I am not a sore loser). Before and after the clock, we checked out Time's Square. Before, it was so crowded that they closed the block before 7 o'clock. Although because of the "shows" or crappy music that they had picked out live for the new year, they blocked off most of the square to fit a stage and a minimal amount of people. After, we went down and the place was a mess. Drunks everywhere, a satisfying amount of men in uniforms, tons of teetering six-inch heeled girls in mini-dresses freezing their bums off, and the square was still blocked off well after 2, so that was kind of lame. But we got to see it from a distant.

This year really kind of sucked for me. I had a lot of stuff going on, but even though this is my personal blog, I still don't believe in airing my dirty laundry and stupid complaints to plethora of others, so instead I'm just going to say that this year needed to end. But it ended in a much better way that I had figured. I've made fantastic friends. Friends who listen, friends who encourage me to write, friends who bring more music into my life and friends that will come to Disneyland to see me! Haha. I've also gotten to a path in school where I know where I'm going and I'm enjoying it. And I've got my dream job! I'm going to work at the place I've always dreamed of. What better place to have a new start than in Disneyland!

But here's the new resolutions that I plan on making:

Write more (Journaling and letters)
Keep up my Scuba certification
Keep running until I get my 10-minute mile
Downsize all my stuff (I'm tired of packing so much when I don't need half of it)
Shoot more (Cameras not guns!)

No comments: