Tuesday, April 13, 2010

On the Road Again

So I'm home in Washington for the time being. School ended and I packed all my stuff up and headed out. It was sad to leave my roommates. I had a lot of fun with Karen and Breanne and it was sad to say goodbye to Jody who's now a college graduate so we won't have the chance to live together again. But it's nice to be back in Washington. After the tree shock wore off and I was able to breathe without feeling like I'm drowning, I remembered why I love it here. But unfortunately, I'll only be here for a while before I head down to Florida to go work at DISNEY WOLRD!!

Anyways, I'm sorry this is kind of condensed, but my mother doesn't have the internet in her little house so I had to come to the library to use theirs and now my battery's dying. But I hope to get another post in soon before I get busy in DW. Wish me luck!

No comments: