Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ok, I Caved...

So this past week I made the most amazing discovery... LPs or records. They are my new weak spot. I was at Half Price Books with my mother when I saw the records they had, I went through tons of Barbara Streisand and Linda Rondstat and found the golden ticket!! I found an original Beatles' Let It Be and Introducing the Beatles albums. I was SO excited that I HAD to get them! i figured they were a worthy investment although my mother told me that I now qualify for the title of "Getting on the Beatle Bus". After that I went to the DI (Deseret Industries) and found three old Disney LPs as well; Aristocats, Mary Poppins, and Bambi. I was on a roll. My friend Steven told me about this magical new place called Easy Street Records. We went into Seattle where I caved in again and bought Beatles' Help!. Now I just need to invest in a turntable, only I'd have to sell my soul or first-born child before I could afford it...


No comments: