Friday, April 30, 2010

Meet the Roommates

So I'm still trying to get used to things. I've got this crazy schedule going on and I'm in the process of training and honestly, I'm so exhausted that I can't even comprehend all of the things I've learned today, let alone write them out on this blog. So I thought I'd take time out to introduce my roommates.

Trysten- my room-roommate who's from all over the world because her dad is a diplomat and currently living in Columbia. She's tiny and cute and looks JUST like Ariel. Her job is being a character, "Winnie the Pooh Class" which means she's different characters that are the same size or popularity level.

Katie- is from Arizona and a BYU-Provo kid. She's totally animated and pretty much laughs at any little thing I say. She's working in Hollywood studios food services. She's most excited about her crazy "Newsies" hat for her costume.

Alyssa- is from Utah and going to school in Rexburg. It's funny because we are mutually friends. My roommate Karen worked early morning janitorial with her and I told Karen to get her name for me but she never did. Then when we met and I told her my name, she asked me if I knew Karen. We both said, "You're the ONE!" Hahaha, it was funny. But she's great, and our clothes have a tendancy to match. She works on Soarin' in Hollywood Studios.

Kristy- is from Michigan and going to school in Provo. Her job is merchandise in Downtown Disney. She hasn't started working or training yet but she's excited. She's really sweet and gentle but a crack up when she's tired!

Kendall- is awesome. She's from Provo and goes to school in Provo. She has gorgeous long brown hair and is just stunning. And she's not affraid to put boys in their place when they ask her to go party. Haha. She's working in Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom and she's the only one who could possibly look gorgeous in a Disney costume.

I HAVE to go to bed now. I'm starting to spell wrong and my words are mixing together. I'm also getting sick with the on-set of a scratchy throat and rumbly stomach so pray that I get better soon!



Disney University!


Name tags!
Kristy, Katie, Kendall, Me, Trysten, and Alyssa



The reason my eyes aren't fully open is because it's freaking 6 am


Trysten's eyes are all tired but she's still gorgeous


Matching with Alyssa... again


First time going to the park... FOR FREE


Pirates!


Space Mountain- Kristy and Alyssa thought my scream was hilarious. Obviously I was too busy screaming to notice


I was so confused


Splash Mountain! I always forget that I hate this ride until this moment


Lady didn't get the point of pictures IN FRONT of the castle


All sweaty after the Block party
Me, Alyssa, Kristy, Kendall, Trysten, and Katie

1 comment:

Silvia said...

im so jealous right now! i want to go there so bad! where is warm and nice and fun! and not rexburg! waa i hope you are having a great time!
maybe im stalking you! maybe not!