Sunday, October 19, 2008

"Sisters... Sisters... There were never such devoted sisters..."


I was driving home for a weekend at Provo, Utah. On my journey back to Rexburg I saw a sign that said 'Shelley Ave.' It reminded me of my sister Shelly. If you haven't met my sister (which most of you have since pretty much only family reads my blog), she's my +15 years- Twin. She's the reason that the rest of us Hallmark siblings have no talents because she sucked up all the creative genes. She's the world's best cook, the most awesome sower, the fastest reader, most creative scrapbooker, and she always gives the coolest presents (known fact). She was there on the infamous first trip to Disneyland. And for ever other amazing experience that has ever happened in my life, she's pretty much been there... making it ten times for fun. We're completely different but she's one of my best friends. I love you Shelly!

No comments: