Monday, October 20, 2008

My Babies, But not really


My Big Man- Scotty (Future James Bond of dancing)


My Little Man- Luke


Sweaty-Head Susanna (AKA Dancing Machine)

One thing that makes up for the fact that all Hallmark children have big heads is that we make stinkin' cute kids. They are always a huge source of entertainment. Whether Susanna's singing, Scott's knowledge, and Luke's talent for yelling like Tarzan. I love these kids so much. I remember after Shelly and Jon adopted Scott, and they were pregnant with Susanna I thought "How can I love this baby as much as I love the one we already have?" "Will I be able to love her as much as Scott?" The answer is YES! Then we got the news that Joe and Stacey were expecting; I thought to myself "I can't imagine loving another baby as much as those two kids."
But as it turns out, I CAN! In fact I love those kids more and more each year. It just truly amazes me that the capacity of the heart is ever growing, forever loving.

1 comment: