Saturday, October 4, 2008

FREAKY MOVIE!!!!

This was the freakiest movie I've seen in a long time! So last night, we had nothing to do. Sarah, Jess and I were going to watch "Hot Rod" with a friend named Miles. But all of the TVs were in use, so we weren't able to. So We called up our friend Brooke who was watching some scary movie called "The Descent" with some friends. She invited us over, so we headed to Somerset apartments to watch it at some guy's apartment from the ward.

I was scared out of my pants! Not literally though... The movie involved a group of friends (all female... bad sign right there) who decided to go caving in an unknown cave (HELLO?! Smokin' boots!), in the cave they got lost, then stuck because a part of the cave collapsed (ofcourse...) and then, how could the movie get any better without mutant human-eating people! Miles throughout the whole movie kept saying "I hate to be in this situation" or "this situation just can't get any worse!" No kidding Miles.

Anyways, I wasn't too freaked out because I didn't actually see most of the movie. I had my face covered most of the time, watching through my fingers. And I don't know how it happened, but in the end of the movie, pretty much Brooke, Sarah, and Jessica all ended up on top of me, so I wasn't afraid of being the first one to be attacked if the mutants happened to be real, especially since I completely surrounded.

And then, to make matters worse(!) all of my roommates were not home. Some had left to go to Salt Lake for conference and the others were sleeping at friends. There was NO way I was staying home alone after that! So instead I slept over at 365. Ofcourse it didn't help that Sarah kept hearing mutant noises (oh man I got them good when they sent me after one of those mysterious noises! Hahaha!). But needless to say, I survived without any encounter from any mutants... 

No comments: