Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dreaming of Disneyland

I once read that "dreams are wishes in your subconscious". If that is true, then my subconscious wishes to be in Disneyland. Ding ding ding! When do I NOT want to be in Disneyland?!

Last night I had a dream. I was in Disneyland with my best friend Gabrielle Murphy. We were sitting in the Victorian Restaurant watching a parade. Suddenly I remembered that I was supposed to be in that parade, so when I saw the Little Mermaid float, I jumped on. Then I told the Ariel (who was my friend Sarah from 325) that I'm there and she needs to leave, from there I pushed her off. I then proceeded to sing "Part of Your World" then I noticed that my sister was supposed to be there so she could sing Aquata's part of the song. There really is no part for Aquata in that song, but my subconscious wished it so there was. I looked down into the crowd where I saw Shelly waving in the crowd. So using one hand I strongly pulled her up were we both continued to sing together. I looked up and Gabrielle was dressed as Sleeping Beauty and gave us a thumbs up for our singing.

That was only the Disneyland portion of the dream. The rest continued on and was completely random. But the point is that even though I'm not in Disneyland, I can always go there in my dreams- to the Happiest Place on Earth!!!!
Photo by Gabrielle Murphy

1 comment:

Gabrielle Jean Murphy said...

i loved it! haha. very nice... if only it were true. nice pict too ;)