Thursday, March 18, 2010

What am I missing here...?

So yesterday was a normal day. I woke up early to do clean-checks and tidy the living room before taking a shower and heading out to class at 9 am.

At the time, everything felt like the ordinary until I bustled into class barely on time. To my surprise, everyone was wearing green. At first, I ignored it thinking it was just my creative mind getting the better of me. But then my next class, there were people COMPLETELY covered in green. What the freak is going on?!

That's when I slapped myself on the forehead with humiliating strength. It's St. Patrick's Day, you dolt! Yup... I'm THAT focused... Oh well. So this is a bit late but I'm going to post it one day late. Here are my favorite things about St. Pat's day...


Irish Potatos... sorry idaho


Thatched Roofs and Garden Gates


Best Movie... LOVE the motorcycle scene


Sheep!!... they always remind me of pippin


Stone Bridges


John Wayne... what a man


Shamrock Sugar cookies

Best restaurant in Redmond, WA area. Strangely enought, the Buffalo Wings are my favorite!