Friday, March 5, 2010

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

I'm feeling kind of down today. Too much stuff is going on that I'm kind of a mental mess right now. So instead of facing them or even discussing them, I'm going to make a list of things that make me happy; favorite things.


Childhood Toys (before and after)


Pippin and Wilson (the red ball)


Doris Day and Rock Hudson movies


Showers (someday I WILL own a clawfooted tub)


Wedding Photography (these guys are my favorite!)


All red clothing


Old Cameras (I want a Yashica Mat 124 SO bad)


Jamba Juice! (I wouldn't survive school without you)


I wouldn't survive LIFE without you


Yoga (and yoga pants mostly)


Red lips and matching nails


Uhhh... DUH!! Walt you are the MAN!


I hope you're having a good day. If you're not, then make your own list of things that make you happy. This little exercise definitely helped me a ton. I'm feeling much better. Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Kristi K said...

This is cute! I am sorry you aren't having the brightest of days! I think you should wear some red clothing, paint your nails red, put on a beatles cd and drive down and go get a smoothie! I love you Holly! :)

Gabrielle Jean Murphy said...

how fun! i love the pictures you chose