Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bad Day Yesterday? Start the new one with MUFFINS!

Ok, so last night wasn't so good. But I have discovered the perfect remedy to make the next day even better... Blueberry Muffins!!

When I came to school Lisa Tracy sent me a box full of blueberry muffin mixes, only they were kind of bland, so I was a little disappointed. But then this morning I got the most genius epiphany. It needed the crumbly sugar on the top!!

So I made the mix, and then channeling the domestic goddess that is my elder sister, I made my own concoction. One part flour, two parts sugar, and then 2 tsp. of vegitable oil. Then I took a fork and scrambled it up a bit, so it made small crumb-like balls. Then I cooked the muffins half-way and used a spoon to sprinkle the crumbs onto the muffins and let then cooked them the rest of the way.


Drum-roll please... TA DA! Glorious! And they tasted magnificent!


Plus I got my "Hard Day's Night" Movie in the mail this morning so today has been excellent already. Now I'm off to the temple with my two favorite roommates!

No comments: