Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Birthday Wish List

So I know my birthday is only in 3 days but I was just wishing. Plus I'm not expecting anything from this list. Especially since I already know what both of my parents are giving me (some already gave...) and they are pretty much the only gift-givers. Not that I'm complaining, birthdays and presents have become slightly over-rated in my age. So this is probably just a list of things I'll probably end up buying for myself through a period of time haha!

The iPad... ok, I caved. At first I thought it was useless because it was just like a giant iTouch, but I don't like the Kindle's as much and I'm totally in love with the Calendar feature which is what I use on my iPhone... I want


Sookie Stackhouse Series... I got adicted and I have no way to get them!! Dang you, sheltered BYU-Idaho students and your stingy library!

External Hard drive for my plethora of photos which are taking over my computer!!

I can always use one of these!

Film for my Diana F+... available online or at Urban Outfitters

A Nikon FM!!! They are surprisingly cheap online since they're so old and ghetto... But I love them!

A Plane ticket to Orlando so I can go back and work in Disney World for a weekend or something... I miss it SO badly!... At least I love my job right?

The new iPhone 4!!! I probably wont be getting this for YEARS but this is just a dream

600 film for my Polaroid... I'm completely out :(

This is actually a Diaper bag, but with all of the space and removable compartments I can use it for a camera bag!! I want it SOOOO bad! (Here's the link to the website)

1 comment:

Kali and JT said...

Oh man.... I already got you everything from this list, talk about awkward- guess I will have to take it all back now since its not a surprise. Jk happy early birthday!