Saturday, January 16, 2010

Road Tripin'... Sunday driver

I actually really enjoy driving. It's relaxing and just an automatic thing. You can empty your mind and just drive. You get to watch the scenery change. It's funny to watch all the drivers go by you singing to their music. You think it's funny until you realize that you're singing to your own. I love singing in the car. There's no one around to hear you and its just freeing.

I drive down to Provo when I can. My friend Tabitha lives there. It's great. It's a six hour drive from flat desert-like lands to being surrounded in a bowl by mountains. I love it. But it's nothing like the trees of Washington. I miss them terribly.

I also really miss Washington drivers. Idaho (and sometimes Utah drivers) are HORRIBLE!! There's reckless and just plain dumb. They tail gate you all the time and they always speed. I guess what bothers me the most is the tail gating though. It's just rude, not to mention extremely dangerous. Ugh! It gives me the worst road rage! Seriously, I'm getting more angry just thinking about it! *Sigh* ok... I gotta let it go. I'm only going to school in Idaho, I'm not living in Idaho and I never will!

But I've got my ticket to ride...

No comments: