Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!


Mrs. Incredible, the mermaid, the cowboy, the American Girl-doll, and the show girl


I drew mermaid-y stuff on my face


my delicious ghost cookie


Mermaid vs. Madonna


Anna, Maura, Me, and Chelsea in our Halloween-decorated window

This Halloween was so much fun! I went as a mermaid. I hung out with Sarah and Jess while they got dressed up as Madonna(s). Then I made Halloween cookies with some friends before we headed out to the Halloween Dance on campus. It was pretty sweet. It was me (the mermaid), Mary (Mrs. Incredible), Jojo (Molly the American Girl-Doll), Katie (the cow girl), and their roommate that show girl. It was pretty sweet. The dance was pretty lame (not many people danced) but it was still fun to go out and get dressed. And thankfully the only scary thing that happened that night was when a guy dressed in a gorilla costume jumped out at us from a bush!

No comments: