Saturday, September 27, 2008

Room 365

Me, Mary, and Sarah
Me, Sarah, and the HR's daughter

So, I don't really remember how I met them, but I made friends with them. Basically we've gotten close enough that I can just pull a "Lisa Tracy", meaning that I don't knock when I come in. They joke around that I was the stray cat that was adopted. 

-Mary is the one that refers to herself in third person and enjoys doing interpretative dancing to Disney Music. I love our conversations, her random sayings have covered our famous quote-wall
-Brooke is the beautiful hispanic girl who can dance better than Shakira and is the Relief Society President. She's fun to hang out with, we've had some awesome times. She's my workout buddy.
-Candice is the heart of the group. She's the one who keeps us in check by constantly reminding us how lame we are. She also humors us with her presence and her unique sense of style.
-Sarah is my adorable friend. She has an amazing sense of style. She laughs at everything I say and seems to be a source of great hilarity for Mary.
-Jessica is the transportation provider and the dance-party organizer. She is most famous for her giant pink pepper spray on her key chains. The same pepper spray that almost blinded me when myself and a friend of Sarah's went after a mysterious noise in Sarah's dark room.

I just love those girls!!!

1 comment:

Lorette and Family said...

Holly we are too much alike! I had that exact blog background on my blog until I changed it for the fall! Hope you are having fun at school.