Saturday, September 27, 2008

My 19th Birthday

The delicious meal at Apple-Bees!
My roommates Anna, Maura, and Chelsea (minus Liz)
Me, Mary, and my Twinkie birthday cake

Mary, Me, Brooke, Candice (Jess and Sarah are MIA)

September 18th was my 19th birthday! So for my birthday I went out to dinner with all my roommates and my newest friends from Apartment 365. We went to Apple-bee
s, it was SO amazing to have an actual MEAL!!!

Afterwards we came back home where I opened my presents from my family and had my marvelous cake. Because we couldn't bake an actual cake, my Mother sent me a box of Twinkies with candles and matches. So we constructed a cake-like tower of Twinkies and li
t up the candles. But don't tell the Head Resident, because we're not allowed to have candles. It was so much fun!


No comments: