Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Wish List

So my lovely friends and family keep asking me what it is I need for Christmas, but I don't really NEED anything. I think I've gotten to the age where, yeah, getting presents is nice but I'm not really DYING to get anything. So here's a list of things I would like to have. I'm not asking for these things directly, they're either things that would be fun to have in the future, that would make my life easier or that just sounded cool to me at the time. But no matter what I end up getting, I know I'll be thrilled with it.

"D23"Disney Membership

Snow White Special Edition DVD

Star Wars Origional Trilogy

Classic Beatles Poster

iTunes Cards

Little Miss Sunshine Soundtrack

About a Boy Soundtrack

Magic Bullet Blender*

Ace of Cakes Book

Holga Camera (there's one at the antique shop accross from Ivars on the pier)

Full day at the spa

French Cook by Julia Child

Julie and Julia movie

Old Bound Books (classics or in french)

Camelbak (Water backpack for snowboarding)*

Star Trek Movie

Wolverine movie

1st Class Plane Tickets to somewhere

Yoga Mat*

Slipper boots*

Dark Colored and thick soled UGS*

The Seduction of the Crimson Rose (book)

The Reader (Book)

Mirror Mirror (book)

Petunia Picklebottom "Diaperbag" (but NOT for a baby, its good for a camera bag)-- Scout Rubicon Rucksack

*If I don't get these, I'll just buy them myself, they are needed for school*


1 comment:

Gabrielle Jean Murphy said...

hmmmm i still don't know what to get you even with this lovely list... i'll think of something though don't worry :) <3 ya lots